Prevention and Life Style Modification
Lifestyle includes the behaviour and activities that make up your daily life. This includes:
• The work you do
• Leisure activities
• Food you eat
• Your interaction with family, friends, neighbors and co-worker.
Lifestyle changes may often relate to other mental , physical health conditions such as various disorders and
• Avoid standing or sitting for a prolonged period of time
• Reduced pressure in the lower limb by maintaining appropriate body weight , resting between work and
• Periodic resting and foot end elevation.
• bicycle riding in the air while lying on the back strengthens calf, quads and hamstring muscle.